Speech, Language, Feeding
We evaluate and treat a variety of speech, language, and swallowing disorders in children and teens. Some common disorders include:
• School-Aged Speech and Language Disorders
• Voice and Fluency Disorders
• Early Intervention
• Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Stuttering Disorders
• Augmentative and Alternative Communication Devices
• Pediatric Feeding
• Pediatric Hearing Impairment
• Neurological Impairment
Intervention focuses on increasing expressive and receptive language skills through evidence-based treatment using individualized programs in a one-on-one setting.
Chats & Snacks- Preschool group speech program focusing on early language development and social skills.
Picky Eaters Club- Pediatric group therapy program focusing on feeding issues including children with the inability or refusal to eat and/or drink sufficient quantities.